Marbella is characterized by being a very cosmopolitan city that receives thousands of tourists throughout the year. It is a city with a great mix of cultures and nationalities. Marbella is recognized for being synonymous with fame and luxury for being the place chosen for vacationing by famous personalities from all over the world. This is because it is an option to go on vacation in a private and relaxing way.
Marbella offers different areas that offer a luxurious lifestyle, these being an ideal space to turn it into a first residence.
Among the 5 most luxurious areas to live are:
- Puerto Banus: Puerto Banus is the heart of Marbella, which has one of the most important marinas in Spain. This area is attractive for those who enjoy a luxurious lifestyle since there are shops of some of the most important brands in the world for all tastes. Puerto Banus also has a great gastronomic variety, including national and international meals. The marina brings with it a calm and relaxed style, where day to day passes slowly so that you can enjoy the good weather and enjoy a unique quality of life. This area is also the perfect place to do outdoor sports and enjoy the landscape full of luxury yachts, but it also offers the opportunity to do physical activity in the sea such as diving or sailing. On the other hand, Puerto Banus is well connected to the city, so in a few minutes you can change of scene.
- Milla de Oro: The Milla de Oro is one of the most exclusive and luxurious areas of Marbella. It is characterized by being a quiet and well-guarded area. It has a location close to the city center. Many families are drawn to the Milla de Oro because it is located at the foot of La Concha, the symbolic mountain of Marbella. It is an ideal area for those who seek tranquility to live. Their homes are of high quality, both for the materials and the comforts offered by the buildings. Their homes are usually very spacious and also have a modern design that is very well cared for, for example the luxury villas. Another positive point of this part of Marbella is that it has all kinds of services such as supermarkets, gyms, pharmacies, banks, schools, sports facilities, among many others.
- Benahavís: Benahavís is a municipality located on the Costa del Sol. It has a wide variety of exclusive homes, schools, many golf courses and wonderful views of the Mediterranean. Benahavís maintains the charm of the villages of whitewashed white house’s next to narrow streets, mixed with modernity and good infrastructure and services offered by tourist destinations. This area is constantly expanding and growing. This area is recognized not only for being at the forefront in terms of real estate growth on the Andalusian coast.
- Guadalmina: Guadalmina is an area of Marbella that is divided into the upper part and the lower part, which can be identified due to its proximity to the beaches. In this part of Guadalmina there are many urbanizations of villas and apartments a few steps from the beach and it is also very close to Puerto Banus. In the upper part there is a great variety of golf courses and clubs, urbanizations surrounded by nature and a lot of tranquility.
- Sierra Blanca: Sierra Blanca is located between mountains, beaches, brand stores and a wide variety of luxury restaurants. It is located in the heart of the Golden Mile. This area offers a great quality of life due to the peace and silence that it transmits. One of its great charms is that it is located on the side of the mountains with views towards the Mediterranean. Being one of the most exclusive and residential areas of the Costa del Sol, it is in high demand, both for sale and for rent. Sierra Blanca homes feature a wide variety of architectural styles.